This place is about me and for all the women out there that need to talk or listen, sometimes just knowing that someone else is going threw the same thing as them can help Its about clothes, men trouble and all other things that I feel like writing about when I turn on the computer.

life

Friday, October 30, 2009

Well back again and this week has not been the best week of all.

Well Thursday was the day we found out that we have to move. The house that we are in we are renting, and to make it worse the house is for sale. Well the real estate wrote to us saying that we have to get out as the owners need the house vacant for sale. I don't have a problem with this but they have said that we have to get out 10 days before Christmas. Well me being me i was not happy and i went to the real estate guns a blazing.

The real estate was trying to be real nice and said that they would happy to find us some.where to live and that we can move early so we can celebrate Christmas. Well we looked at a place and we said we will take it. Its cheaper and a little bit better then where we are. Well the real estate was suppose to call us yesterday to say that the owners have accepted us or not, well guess what we have heard nothing.

And then another thing just to make me angry, the selling real estate wants to show people in the house today. Well the house is a mess and i have not cleaned it so stuff them i will make it hard for them to sell the house if they are going to kick us out just before Christmas. As you can see I'm not happy. But hopefully everything will work out. I just found that its unfair that real estates can do this to people that are doing the right thing.

We are a young couple that is trying their hardest to make it in the world but it seems that no one will give you the chance to do that, i would like to know are we the only one out there like this or is God playing us the hard card. I just wish that something will go right for us for once.

The other news i heard that day was that my parents are moving 3 hours away, I'm very close to my mum and that really hurt to find that out. I know that they will be better off when they do move and that they will be happier and own their own house and everything but i will miss them so much. Its just nice to know that they are close to you and you can visit them when ever, now i will have to save and think when we can go and see them. I know I may sound selfish or something but my mum has been there for me through everything and maybe one day we may touch on things but today is not the day. Anyway i guess that is life. But hopefully next time I'm on i may have some more saucy things to say.

xo

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP