This place is about me and for all the women out there that need to talk or listen, sometimes just knowing that someone else is going threw the same thing as them can help Its about clothes, men trouble and all other things that I feel like writing about when I turn on the computer.

clothes and shopping

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Dear Diary

Today annoyed me and i felt that i had to write about it.

I'm going away this weekend to my home town where all my friends are, so i thought i would try and get organised. As i was packing or well should i say thinking of packing, i realised that i have no nice clothes to wear. When you go back to your home town to meet your friends that you havent seen in awhile you want to make a good impression.

So anyway today i decided to go shopping. Well...... i always thought that shopping was something that girls love doing. Well not for me. Im about a size 12 to 14 and i wouldnt say its big i would say average. Well anyway i went to the shops and find some really nice stuff, but guess what they were all in the size of 8 to 10. Not happy jan.

I know that there are some very hot skinny girls out there that have the body that most girls dream of. But come on the shops have to realise that there are other size women out there not just the model types.

So my question is where do as girls like myself shop???????? Its so hard to go shopping these days. If anyone knows the answer to the question please inform me.

And for the girls out there that are a size 8 to 10, you are lucky but to the other women out there dont put yourself down cause we are beautiful no matter what our size is, its what inside that counts.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP