This place is about me and for all the women out there that need to talk or listen, sometimes just knowing that someone else is going threw the same thing as them can help Its about clothes, men trouble and all other things that I feel like writing about when I turn on the computer.

Home town

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Back again after a stressful weekend.

Well i went back to my home town. I grew up there for 15 years and went through school there. This town is a small town so yes you do know everyone. But the thing is that we are getting older and most people have moved away. So yes it was my fault that i had high expectation of the place.

Me and my boyfriend stayed at a friends house that i went through school with. She a good chicky but man her friends on the other hand were very loud and rude. So we thought that we would do our own thing on the weekend.

Well being a small town there is not much to do, hardly anything to do. So that then caused conflict between me and my man. So the weekend turned into a stressful weekend cause i didnt feel comfortable where i was staying and i also had to worry about him. When the night came and we went out saturday night it was ok but not what we thought, again we all grow up and what we thought was good at the age of 17 is not good at the age of 26.

I run into a few people that i knew which was good to catch up. Anyway after the night out we decided to walk home well that took us 2 hours to do that. From one side of town to the other. Not cool. My feet were burning and sore, and after two nights they are still sore. By the way i walked bare foot all the way due to my heels where killing me.

Well after all the stress i went through to find clothes and that to go there, it really was not worth it. So next time i get invited to go home i will have to think long and hard about it.

But after saying all that, I still call it home and i always will, its a beautiful town. And i will always have a place in my heart for it. Sounds funny i know but that is the way i feel.



0 comments:

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP